15 Halloween Nails For The Spookiest Night Of The Year
With Halloween just around the way, it’s time to start planning your look for the big night.
1. If witches are part of your plans, you can’t go wrong with this tribute to the 90s classic, Hocus Pocus.
2. For the more macabre costumes, try this bloody great style!
3. If you’re going with a bestial look, this creatively creepy design will work perfectly.
4. These dark and cool cobwebs are versatile enough to go with any dark outfit.
5. If you’re looking for a brighter design, this fun trick-or-treat design should be worth a look.
6. This vibrant look will work great if you’ve chosen a mysterious, crimson costume.
7. This cool design is a great choice if you want to pay homage to the late master of horror, Wes Craven.
8. Love it or hate it, candy corn makes for a really nice nail style.
9. For a more classic mummy look, this cool design should work wonders.
10. This ghost style won’t be scaring anyone, but it sure is adorable.
11. If you’re looking to celebrate your love of Friday the 13th, try this cool Jason design.
12. Love cats? As long as you’re not superstitious, check out this black cat look.
13. This cute style will bring out the Mary Shelley fan in you, no matter what version of her classic monster you have in mind.
14. If you’re planning a Halloween that’s more friendly than scary, this cheery look should fit the bill.
15. This cool design will give you all the mystique of spooky green ooze with none of the mess.