20 Celebrity Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
It’s hard to keep a secret in Hollywood. With constant media scrutiny, tabloid headlines and up-to-the-minute updates on social media, even the most hush-hush celeb facts are pretty well-known. That being said, there are always a few hidden gems that just seem to slip through the cracks every now and then. And to honor these lesser-known tidbits, we’ve scrounged up the most shocking celebrity facts that we could find. Get ready to have your mind blown.
1. Chris Kirkpatrick: If at first you don’t succeed, try again.
2. All right, all right, all right! Matthew McConaughey really loves his food. Really.
4. Rebel Wilson owes her career to a deadly disease. (Seriously.)
6. Kesha: living proof that you can’t judge a book by the amount of its glitter.
7. Before she was Katniss, Jennifer Lawrence was kiiind of a snobby little princess.
8. Bruno Mars was not actually named after a planet.
9. Sarah Jessica Parker’s family history is just a little spooky.
10. Harry Styles, that’s what makes you beautiful.
11. The origin of Halle Berry’s name is kind of awesome.
12. Malcolm David Kelley’s pre-MKTO fame will shock you.
13. Snoop Dogg can help you navigate those busy streets.
14. You probably shouldn’t stand next to Madonna at a donut shop.
15. Jenny + Melissa McCarthy may come from the best family ever.
16. Brad Pitt once got paid to hide his beautiful face.
17. Robin + Alan Thicke: Blood is Thicke-r Than Water. See what we did there?