If you believe that anything posted on this site offends your copyright you may email Bitfal. We will take actions we believe are appropriate in the circumstances, including removing the material and contacting the person that posted it, to given them the option to file a counter notification. We may restore the material if we receive a counter notification. If you materially misrepresent that any material infringes your copyright, you may be liable for damages, including court costs and legal fees.
A notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to Bitfal that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Bitfal to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Bitfal to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.